Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wedding Ceremony Poetry


The Perfect Love, The Perfect Friend - Renee Duvall
Because you are my love... I know the joy that comes from feeling closer to someone than I've ever felt before.
Because you are my love... I know the passion of wanting to share everything I have, everything I am with you and only you.
Because you are my friend... I know that I can count on you to hold my hand through the rough times and to be there to share the good times too.
Because you are my friend... I'll always have someone to make me smile just when I need it most, and to encourage me when I'm feeling confused or doubtful.
I know that I must be one of the luckiest people in the world to have someone like you.
The perfect love, the perfect friend.


******************** 
 
The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training  As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary. Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar.

No comments:

Post a Comment