Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Funny Wedding Vows

"I promise to make your favorite fruit smoothies on Sundays."
~~~~~~
As Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston promised each other, "I vow to split the difference on the thermostat."
~~~~~~
Groom: I, (Name), choose you, (Name), to be my wife. In front of our friends and family gathered here I promise to love and cherish you throughout the good times and bad times. I promise to try to remember to put put my dirty clothes in the hamper and to replace the toilet paper roll when it's empty. I promise to remember this day with love and roses. I will love you always.
Bride: I, (Name), choose you, (Name), to by my husband. In front of our friends and family, I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may come into our path. I promise to learn how to check the oil in my car and how to roll up a garden hose. I will comfort you when your team loses and drink beer with you when they win. I will love you always.
~~~~~~

*******************************
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.
The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training
 
As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. This checklist of Comedy Evenings with Kapil episodes consists of episodes from Comedy Nights with Kapil, an Indian tv comedy demonstrate hosted by Kapil Sharma. The format of the show is mixed, with Sharma acting out skits on stage with supporting people although also interacting with members within the viewers.comedy nights with kapil all episodes on dailymotion

    ReplyDelete