Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wedding Ceremonies - Rings

Universal Life Church - Ring Ceremony

(Said by the Bride as she accepts the ring.)
(Groom's Name) I thank you for this beautiful ring, I accept it as a symbol that we are one with each other. This ring will remind me of you, I will wear it with love, all of my life. 

(Said by the Groom as he accepts the ring.) 

(Bride's Name) I thank you for this beautiful ring, I accept it as a symbol that we are one with each other. This ring will remind me of you, I will wear it with love, all of my life. 

 ******************** 
 
The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training  As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary. Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar.

1 comment:

  1. Camo wedding rings and bands come in a huge collection making it easy for couples to mix and match patterns. Camo wedding rings are the perfect ring to gift your loved one as they are unique with a personalized touch to make them special and memorable. gold wedding rings

    ReplyDelete