Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ring Ceremony


(Bride's Name) this ring I give you, my personal gift and my personal promise, of love and trust, and pride that you are my wife. 

(Groom's Name) this ring I give you, my personal gift and my personal promise, of love and trust, and pride that you are my husband.

Universal Life Church 

 ******************** 
 
The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training  As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary. Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar.

No comments:

Post a Comment